I've been experimenting a bit with a rose mold I made awhile ago. I've found that with just one mold, I can reshape the roses into different sizes and shapes. I've also been making lots of rose rings. They're simple, easy to make, and adorable.
I've also been making jewelry without polymer clay (gasp!) I recently bought some epoxy resin domes. You can buy them in typical cameo sizes (25x18, 40x30, etc) and stick them to any picture or image you want. I bought some lovely digital collages from Steam-Dust Studios on Etsy, printed them out, and voila!
I think they turned out pretty well! I just put quite a few of these in my shop, and they're only six bucks! Well, I'm off to make some more clay creations while I watch some netflix. I made a mold of a unicorn cameo the other day, so I'm pretty excited to make some fun jewelry with it. I'm thinking lots of pastel colors, pinks, purples, and maybe some glitter!



0 comments:
Post a Comment