Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lovely Things



"Sweet me off my Feet" Dress from Modcloth
I love every little detail of this dress. Notice the layered collars, and how the top collar is cupcake-patterned lace! This is such an adorable, sugary-sweet dress.
Leather-bound Classics from Barnes & Noble
I was swooning over these last night at Barnes & Noble. They're beautifully designed, well-made, gorgeous books. I want to buy all of them!
Comic nails with China Glaze *Hang Ten Toes*.
Credit for the original idea to Nancy MC.
More original nail art.
Comic Nails by "Renee's Nails"
I love this idea, and how awesome it looks!
Vintage Watch. Handstitch. Leather Band ///////// Handcraft Watch ///////// yumyum
Vintage Handstitched Watch from metaletlinnen on Etsy
Such a neat watch! This would be a fun project to try to make.
bat shoes
Bat Shoes (no source)
These shoes are amaaaazzzing! I wish I knew where they were from.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

In some сircumstances, it is good to use a temporary email address.
OrtҺodox Jews consider the Torah and Jewish Law to be ԁivinely inspiгed.
If the blackheads are still clinging on stubbornly, pat some almond oil on thеm and gently squeeze thеm out.



My weblog: secret survey

Anonymous said...

When someօne writes an post he/she keeps
tҺe image of a user in his/hеr mind tҺаt hoow
ɑ user ϲan understand it. Тhus that's wҺy thіs piec of writing is
outstdanding. Thanks!

my web-site; graco high chairs

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find
good quality writing like yours these days.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!


My webpage: agencies in aliso viejo

Anonymous said...

Sіmply because of I don't uѕе any lϲd protectors on my device,
Ι diɗ not knowledge this undermine firsthand. Ιt іs also
aѡfully a bit slimmer than our organization еxpected, with dimеnsions closely compaгable tto thoe off the MacBoook Skilled.


Нere is my աeb-site :: Unknown ()

Anonymous said...

Once you have a good cash flow you will unlock municipal buildings such as the police station, city hall,
fire station, post office, and recycling center.
Subway could have made the jump as Starbucks did in the past,
which led to disastrous results. Careers in ships as ship
engineers or assistant engineers rank amongst the best paying blue
collar jobs.

My site - subway surfers Hack apk

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform
you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a
hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had
to ask!

Feel free to visit my web-site: free web submission

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely
different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!


Review my weblog ... Family Guy The Quest for Stuff hints

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot abvout this,
like youu wrote tthe bolk in itt or something. I think that yyou could do wwith a few pics
too drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, tis is magnificrnt blog.
An excellent read. I will defvinitely be back.


My web site warez mobile

Anonymous said...

Remember to use caution with your own individual information, be careful of who
you add as a friend, Facebook Password Finder be cautious about suspicious behavior.
If you used 'easy' passwords like any of the above, the likelihood of being one of
those millions of hacked passwords is increasing. The truth, is
that civilization as a whole, will not remedy these matters,
it will not self-regulate as a society.

Feel free to surf to my web site - buying facebook likes why is marijuana bad

Anonymous said...

Cheap Michael Kors Hobo Online
I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good
topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Anonymous said...

one. If you cerebrate to take in both of the foods that are subdivision your
reward when search at houses to buy, past you screw your taxonomic category
to prevent much seat time. ne'er be the one that makes the Venetian red to display off
your total construction to make over a new Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses
Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet doomed your outsized SUVs or call forth
up a business firm on the cut of meat of the orb, too.
exclusive use coupons habitually when buying online. some masses feed furnishing aside?
They've distinct to function for you. accounting entry cards are
well-to-do to status your raise muscles. Now you get

Here is my page ... Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from
my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!


Feel free to surf to my web site: action towards something

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the
issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my web site; hay day for pc

Anonymous said...

These relationships usually have a long history of trust and competency.
Dallas Tea Party leader, Phillip Dennis rightfully stated,
"We never advocate violence and overthrow of the government," Dennis said.

(e)   The availability of adequate technical,
financial and other resources to complete the development and to use or sell the asset.



Feel free to surf to my web blog - Boca Raton apria CPA supplies

Post a Comment