Monday, December 12, 2011

Crafty Wonderland!


On Saturday, I went down to Crafty Wonderland at the convention center. Crafty Wonderland is an awesome shop in downtown Portland that features handmade goods and crafts from local artists. Every year, in both May and December, they put on a free, all-ages craft show. It’s always so amazing and inspiring to see all the beautiful, unique art and crafts being made right here in Oregon. Most of the vendors there have etsy shops, too! Here’s some of the awesomeness I purchased on Saturday:
IMG_1006
Berkley Illustration makes some amazing portraits of animals in various outfits. I’m in love with this adorable train conductor rat.
  Berkley Illustration Etsy Shop
IMG_0991
IMG_0988IMG_0979
Awesome goodies from Oh My Deer! One of my favorite vendors for sure. She has adorable jewelry, plushes, and such at excellent prices!
Oh My Deer Etsy Shop
IMG_0974
Cute party-birds from Magpie Ethel. She makes amazing trinkets and ornaments which perfectly combine color and kitsch. She had these birds in every color ever, each with a unique party-hat. I wish I could have bought all of them!
 Magpie Ethel Etsy Shop
IMG_1012
Love these postcards from Unusual Cards. They have lots of cards and prints collaged from vintage illustrations. I love all the sci-fi and dinosaur ones!
Unusual Cards Etsy Shop
I’m so glad I got to spend some time at Crafty Wonderland, I’m already looking forward to the May craft show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment