So I'm in the market for a new camera and I have a bit of money saved up. I'm pretty positive I want a Canon, mostly because that's what I'm used to, and I tend to like the design/interface of their cameras. I've been comparing cameras all day, and it gets a bit overwhelming. Here's what I've narrowed it down to:

$350


$500
Does anyone have any experience with these or similar cameras? I've been using a Canon Powershot SD870 IS. It's treated me well, but it's been through a lot. It's definitely time for an upgrade. I want to stay under $500, but still get a quality camera. I like the idea of digital SLR cameras (like the Rebel above), but they're much more expensive and I don't have any experience with them. I need a camera that will work great in low-light (the thing I hate most about my current camera is how poor the pictures look unless I use flash or have sunlight.) I also need a camera to have a great macro setting, as I take lots of up-close shots of jewelry for my etsy shop. If anyone has any recommendations or advice, I'd appreciate it lots!



0 comments:
Post a Comment