Today has been a much-needed day off from work. I’ve been getting some errands done and preparing to throw a birthday party tomorrow for my best friend ever, miss Stacey Sawyer. We were planning on doing a bbq and disc golf at Horning’s Hideout, but the ever-fickle Oregon weather decided this would be a good week for rainy weather and cold winds. So alas, we’ll be having an awesome shindig in my apartment with fun games, tacos, delicious drinks, and good company! I’m really looking forward to it!
I’ve been into suspenders lately. They’re usually somewhat hard to pull off with my errr… curves, but I’ve found that they work well with high-waisted skirts. I actually got these suspenders from my mom. She likes to mail me packages (on holiday or random times of the year) chock-full of food, goodies, jewelry, and the most random items you can think of. These suspenders were in one of the most recent packages!
This is one of my favorite Threadless shirts. I like anything that combines something cute/sweet with dark/morbid. A nuclear apocalypse adorned by cute birds and pretty flowers? Perfect.
dress: Forever 21, thrifted (worn as skirt)
shirt: Threadless
suspenders: gift from mom
shoes: Dockers
star ring: Forever 21
plastic rings: H&M
shirt: Threadless
suspenders: gift from mom
shoes: Dockers
star ring: Forever 21
plastic rings: H&M



0 comments:
Post a Comment