Saturday, September 22, 2012

Outfit: Lady Tie

IMG_2891
Fall is slowly starting here. It's cooling down just enough that I can start wearing cardigans again, and I feel the urge to go buy a new cozy jacket for the upcoming cold, rainy weather. As much as I love summer, I always look forward to all the stereotypical comforts of autumn: warm drinks, changing leaves, fuzzy blankets, and everything ever being flavored/scented pumpkin, apple, and cinnamon. Yum!
IMG_2897
See Andrew's creepy shadow hand squeezing my shoe?
IMG_2892IMG_2896
I'm in love with this lady tie from Flapper Girl. She make them in all sorts of pretty colors and patterns. I got one in purple, and one in pink. They'll go well with all the collared shirts I wear to work all the time. It makes me extra happy that they're made by someone here in Portland, Oregon. We have so many wonderful local crafters and creators!
IMG_2889c
dress (worn as top): Charlotte Russe
lady tie: Flapper Girl
cardigan: Old Navy
skirt: Modcloth
shoes: Blowfish

0 comments:

Post a Comment