Sunday, April 14, 2013

Satchel Battle Royale


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

Last week, the strap on my beloved black satchel  broke. It was time for me to buy a new bag anyways, since I needed something that will hold my new laptop. I've been in love with satchels like these for awhile. I think my last two or three purses have been in this style, but they certainly weren't big enough to hold a laptop. So this week, I spent way too much time on the internet looking at satchels of every size, color, and texture, and finally settled on this adorable one:

I'm one of those people who actually really enjoys comparison shopping, whether its for clothes, electronics, or gifts. I just like exploring the interwebs and finding good deals on pretty things. I'm pretty excited for my new satchel, now I just have to wait a week or two for it to make its journey across the Atlantic and into my mailbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment