Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new creations

So here’s some of the new stuff I’ve been working on lately. Just note- most of these aren’t finished. Most still need sanding & polishing, a clear coat of paint, etc.IMG_1226IMG_1257IMG_1254IMG_1217IMG_1236IMG_1237IMG_1191IMG_1261

Above are some loose pieces that don’t have homes yet. I love my new scottie dog mold, it reminds of my Bowser the Schnauzer back home in Alaska. The middle cameo also reminds me quite a bit of the Disney Cinderella.

IMG_1214

I made a tiny cupcake! I might paint some little sprinkles on it and make it pretty. It’s really tiny (smaller around than a dime) and was a bit tricky to make.

IMG_1205IMG_1195More tentacles! The purple one has been turned into a pendant, while the blue one was just for practice. I also made an adorable little octopus!

IMG_1258

I finally made a robot. He’s definitely not done yet, I’m adding some metal antennas and paint details. I’m not sure how I feel about him. I think he’s a bit too happy…like he needs to look just a teeny bit more hell-bent on world destruction, y’know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment