Friday, April 20, 2012

Oregon Zoo

IMG_20120418_125337
On Wednesday, Stacey and I both had the day off together, so we decided to head down to the Oregon Zoo. It was a rainy day, which meant no crowds!  I packed my camera, an extra battery, and my tripod. The second I went to take my first picture, I realized I had left my memory card at home. Gah! So, all of these pictures are from mine/Stacey’s phones. They took better quality pictures that I thought, especially considering how dim and rainy it was outside.
2012-04-18 12.47.54
The polar bears are always one of my favorites! This guy was full of energy, swimming and playing in the water. He had a yellow ball that he would throw into the air, catch in his paws, repeat, repeat. It was pretty entertaining!
IMG_20120418_141829IMG_20120418_144342IMG_20120418_143900IMG_20120418_141223IMG_20120418_123313Safari Stacey!IMG_20120418_140028
I just happened to take a picture right as he was stretching! So cute!2012-04-18 12.41.532012-04-18 13.37.452012-04-18 12.05.082012-04-18 12.04.28Do my best friend and I have matching rain umbrellas?? Of course we do. Rainy Oregon adventures require such things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment