

These are some of my favorite shoes ever, and actually the second pair of them I’ve bought. (I wore holes into the first ones.) I just love looking down and seeing sparkly rhinestones and pretty pearls!

I’ve noticed that I tend to wear different colors/patterns depending on what color my hair is. With my purple/pink hair, I was wearing lots of florals and bright colors. Since dying it blue, I’ve been wearing leopard print and shades of blue, black, and grey. I think I’ve decided to dye my hair a different color every month. It’s just fun to experiment with colors! I’m thinking teal next month, maybe lime green sometime this summer!


sweater: Forever 21, Plato’s Closet
dress: Forever 21, Plato’s Closet
belt: Plato’s Closet
shoes: Report, Plato’s Closet
Wow, I had no idea that everything I was wearing was bought at Plato’s Closet until I typed all that out. They’re right by my house, and always have great deals. My best friend, Stacey, worked there for quite awhile, and I worked at one when I lived in Alaska. I love shopping there, but I kinda wish they took older clothes also. It would be nice to have more vintagey stuff mixed in.
Today is my day off after 8 days straight of work. Whew! It’s not that bad though. I have some pretty awesome co-workers, they always make my day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment