Monday, April 23, 2012

Outfit Post- with Stacey!

IMG_4838
After Stacey and I’s zoo adventure last week, we decided to take some outfit pictures together! Luckily it stopped raining for a bit, so we headed to the “lake” behind my apartment complex.
IMG_4844
I love Stacey’s hat/jacket combo. I think she looks like a modern version of Carmen Sandiego! On our zoo trip, she was Stacey the Safari Tour Guide! She read plaques informing me of fun animal facts while I thoughtfully nodded, gazing upon exotic animals.comboIMG_4850IMG_4852
Stacey outfit details
dress:
Goodwill bins
jacket: BB Dakota, Plato’s Closet
hat: Plato’s Closet
glitter galaxy necklace: handmade by Stacey

IMG_4855
I was feeling pretty bright and happy when I woke up that morning, as you can tell! The bottom of the dress I’m wearing is actually a skort. So it’s perfect for summer, but terribly inconvenient when you have to pee. IMG_4858
IMG_4857IMG_4859IMG_4860
outfit details
dress:
vintage, thrfited
cardigan: Hollister, ebay
tights: Target
rain boots: Chooka
flower pin: thrifted, alaska
cross-stitched heart ring: Craft’n Bettie on Etsy

These rain boots are actually the first ones I’ve had since I was a kid. As someone living in rainy rainy Oregon, I’m kinda surprised I went this long without them!IMG_20120418_115430
And, for your amusement, some outtakes:IMG_4836IMG_4847IMG_4841

0 comments:

Post a Comment