Monday, June 11, 2012

Lovely Things

I haven’t done a “lovely things” post since April. This is probably due to the fact that I’ve been working more hours since taking that manager job in April. This means lots more money to buy lovely things, but less time to spend looking at lovely things on the internet. Alas. Here are some things that are lovely.For Treat’s Sake Dress by Modcloth

so adorable 
Darth Vader Embroidered Silhouette Pendant Necklace


Embroidered Darth Vader Cameo by Zippered Heart on Etsy 
This is amazing, and I really love the zipper border on it. 
Enlarge ASOS Metal Half Frame Cat Eye Sunglasses


love the pastel colors and retro style 
I BRAKE FOR ROBOT ZOMBIES HAND PRINTED LETTERPRESS POSTER
Poster by Yeehaw on Etsy 
relevant to my interests. 

I don’t know what this is or where it came from, but it’s shiny and beautiful and tacky and I want it right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment