Guess who finally got a new camera? Me me meeeee! I ended up going with the Canon Powershot SX40, but I’ll tell you guys more about that in another post. For now, I’ll just say that I’m super happy with it and the fact that it takes infinitely better pictures than my previous camera!
Continuing my recent obsession with all things sparkly: black glitter headband, purple glitter eyeshadow, purple glitter gauges, and rhinestoned detachable collar!
This is probably the best detachable collar ever. It hooks in the back like a necklace, and is covered with different sized rhinestones. I can even wear it to work, which is nice!
shirt: Wet Seal, thirfted
detachable collar: Forever 21
skirt: ? no idea
backseam stockings: ebay
boots: Shiek
These boots are super comfy, and go with everything. The store I purchased them at had a “buy one, get one” sale on boots, so I ended also getting the knee-high version of them! Just $35 total! I love me some good deals.
I realize the last picture is totally tilted and looks like my living room is slanted. My new camera is a bit too heavy for my tripod, so I’ll have to start looking for a nice new tripod, too!



0 comments:
Post a Comment