So I, at last, have a brand new shiny fancy camera! Hooray! After much comparison shopping, I decided on the Canon Powershot SX40 HS. For awhile, I thought I was pretty dead set on getting a DSLR (specifically the Canon Rebel). At the last minute before purchasing it online, I headed to Best Buy to check one out in person before I spent hundredsssss of dollars on one. I’m really glad I went, because I decided that those beautiful DSLRs are way too big for me. I’m okay with having a bigger camera instead of a slim point-and-shoot, but the Canon Rebel probably wouldn’t fit in the biggest purse I have. The idea of having a special camera bag and carrying it around anytime I want to take pictures is a bit daunting. I ended up playing around with the SX40 HS and fell in loooove with it.
I even found one online somewhat cheap at $340, with a 2 year warranty. I’m really happy with it so far! It takes amazing pictures and shoots 1080p hd video. I’ve been taking lots of new product pictures for my Etsy shop, and I’m definitely satisfied with its macro settings and performance in low-light. It’s made my life quite a bit easier. It used to take forever to find light/settings to produce decent looking pictures with my old camera.



0 comments:
Post a Comment