shirt: thrifted
romper (turned jumper): ebay
knee-high socks: Target
chair pin: HModine on etsy
I feel silly. Halfway through taking these pictures, I somehow pushed a series of buttons that set my pictures at the lowest quality. Forgive me of my pixels!
I bought this jumper on ebay, and was deeply disappointed when I opened the package and found a romper. I think some people can rock the romper/jumpsuit look, but I definitely can't pull it off. So, a few snips and stitches later, that romper became a jumper!
In other news, I got a new car this week! (Well, technically, it won't be in my possession until Saturday). I've had a khaki-gold 1991 geo prizm for a couple years now. I have a love-hate relationship with that car. I hate everything about it, but I'm thankful that it was a somewhat good, dependable car for longer than I thought it would last. My new car is a 2000 honda civic, black with purple-tinted windows. Perfectttttt.



0 comments:
Post a Comment