So, last week, I took a little trip home to Alaska for my friend, Todd’s, wedding. It was a cold, quick, and fun visit!
These are some of my favorite people in the universe!
From left to right: Me, Stacey, Todd, Morgan, Josh, and Lee
These are the newlyweds, Todd and Ashley!
It was so great to see their beautiful faces on their wedding day! Their wedding colors were purple and green, and all the boys wore Converse.
Isn’t he just adorable? I like my dogs with scruffy beards and eyebrows.
I’m sure everyone feels this way about their mother, but dude…seriously.
Above are stuffed bread bits, one with bacon/cheese, the other with poppy seed/cheese.
Cake Batter dip!
Ridiculously tasty. My mom also made cake batter bark and cake batter puppy chow (chex tossed with melted white chocolate, cake mix, and sprinkles). Nom Nom!
Got my mom hooked on glitter galaxies!
We painted tons of these things with glitter and nail polish, just like the pendants I made. My mom used wire to attach some to candleholders, which looked amazing!
I adore my lovely family and awesome friends. It’s a shame they’re so far away in the great tundra! I’m really glad I got to see them, if only for a couple days.



0 comments:
Post a Comment