We finally had a lovely day of sunshine here in Oregon. It was even more unexpected considering that two days ago it snowed almost a whole inch. It was on the first official day of spring, no less!
Tonight I’m going to see Of Montreal play at the Crystal Ballroom. I’m pretty excited! I’ve actually seen them twice already, and both times were amazing. They’re a very theatrical band, lots of props, dancers, and costumes. I can’t wait!
Tonight I’m going to see Of Montreal play at the Crystal Ballroom. I’m pretty excited! I’ve actually seen them twice already, and both times were amazing. They’re a very theatrical band, lots of props, dancers, and costumes. I can’t wait!
dress: H&M
shirt: self-esteem, thrifted
tights: Target
necklace: my shop
Lately I’ve really been getting into floral patterns, especially when they have shades of pink and purple. I want to buy some more pretty girly floral dresses, and of course, wear combat boots with them.
shirt: self-esteem, thrifted
tights: Target
necklace: my shop
Lately I’ve really been getting into floral patterns, especially when they have shades of pink and purple. I want to buy some more pretty girly floral dresses, and of course, wear combat boots with them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment