This crocheted T-Rex mount from Crochette on Etsy She also makes Narwhals, Unicorns, and more!
This adorable jumper from Red Velvet I really want a jumper in this style, but they’re hard to find. I adore the buttons and polka dots on this one!


This cute self-defense keychain
Useful, adorable, and cheap. Only $5! There’s quite a few sites that sell different designs or versions of this same thing. Check it out!
This stitchery wooden pendant from Love Lovely
It comes blank so that you can stitch it with whatever colors or designs you want! This would be a fun project. Unfortunately, the pendant is all sold out right now.
It comes blank so that you can stitch it with whatever colors or designs you want! This would be a fun project. Unfortunately, the pendant is all sold out right now.

This Portobello Pizza
Two of my favorite foods ever are cheese and mushrooms, so this is kind of perfect.
This print
I’ve pretty much completely stopped wearing pants. Skirts and dresses are it for me!
I’ve pretty much completely stopped wearing pants. Skirts and dresses are it for me!



0 comments:
Post a Comment