Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Outfit- Hello Alaska!

IMG_3499
So if you noticed that I haven’t posted in almost a whole week (gasp!), it’s because I took a little trip to Alaska to surprise my friend, Todd, for his wedding. I was only there for maybe five days, but it was lots of fun. It was so great to see my wonderful group of Alaskan friends, and my lovely family. There was much laughter, snow, and homecooked food. I’ll show you guys some pictures later :)
IMG_3477IMG_3476IMG_3501IMG_3494
cardigan:  thrifted, Plato’s Closet
dress: thrifted, Goodwill
detachable collar: Romwe
tights: Target
shoes: Blowfish (painted by me)
brooch: my shop

I’m loving my new hair and how vibrant it is. I have purple, pink, blue, black, and (some unintentional, but still awesome) red. I also love my giant scalloped collar! I ordered it online after seeing it in some of Scathingly Brilliant’s lovely outfit posts. (She always has the cutest dresses!) The collar was pretty affordable, $12 with free shipping, but then I found a coupon code which made it only $4! If you ever buy from Romwe, definitely google their coupon codes first, there’s a lot of good deals!

Here’s what my hair looks like down:
IMG_3725
Hope you’re all having a lovely week so far. I’m super excited to tell you more later about my little Alaskan trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment