sunset in Portland, with a full moon
Our friends Zak and Faye have such an awesome view of the river and bridges from their balcony.
my new favorite leggings ever of all time
my awesome little sister
She moved to Oregon this month, and it's been fun hanging out with her and going on adventures!
pink raspberry cake with lavender cream cheese frosting
bowling with Stacey and her fantastic mom
I remembered that I'm absolutely terrible at bowling, (I think I only got 38 points on our first game), but Stacey and her momma taught me some tricks.
brownie pops!
delicious, but there's way too much work and waiting involved. I'm not that patient when it comes to baking.
new/old books from Powells!
I've always been a big reader, but haven't had as much time to read the past few months. This month I decided that I need to set aside time for reading, and went back to carrying a book in my purse everywhere I go.
Stacey and her broseph, Andy being guitar heroes
We all took a trip to Big Al's, which is very similar to Dave and Buster's. If you haven't heard of either of those, just think of Chuckie Cheese with good food, alcohol, better games, and prizes that you actually want.
Andrew playing the biggest game of Connect Four ever.
What I traded 600 arcade tickets for
furry purple pillow and a rainbow led magic wand (with glitter in it!)
A used lego store?!
We stumbled across this while checking out a local nickel arcade. I ended up with an Admiral Ackbar minifig, a pink lego lightsaber, and a batman/catwoman lego set.
A nature walk in Marquam Park
my hair changes shades every time I wash it
It's went from dark purple to bright purple to fuchsia and is now on its way to pink. I love my ever-changing hair!



0 comments:
Post a Comment