Wednesday, August 8, 2012

outfit: dots&hearts&bows

IMG_2000IMG_2004eIMG_2003IMG_1998
dress: Forever 21
tights: House of Holland, ASOS
shoes: Anarchic, ebay
brooch: my shop

I got a much-needed haircut this week. It always feel weird to see my eyebrows after getting my bangs cut. They seem to grow so fast, it's like my eyebrows are always covered by them. My lovely little sister took this pictures for me. The whole time, this craaaaazy cat was hanging around us. His name tag said "Rex" and he would just not stop meowing.

Tonight, my sister and I are going to see Regina Spektor. I'm oh so excited! She makes such beautiful, eccentric music. It's at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, which I've never been to before. It's going to be odd going to a show where I can't push my way to the front of the crowd and dance my ass off. I'm not used to shows with CHAIRS where you sit down and just listen. I'm sure it will still be enjoyable. I just wanna dance!
combo

0 comments:

Post a Comment