Monday, August 13, 2012

toys!

IMG_1833
I know I'm finally an adult because I have extra money to buy all the silly little toys I've ever wanted. I love most of the collections that Kidrobot puts out, but I'm especially obsessed with Dunnys! They're the cute little bunny shaped creatures that I have way too many of. I love collecting Dunnys, because they're fun, unique, and well-made. They're all designed by different artists, like Tara Mcpherson, Aya Kakeda, or McBess.
IMG_1826
See that top shelf? That's my super duper all-time favorites.
IMG_1837
I get most of my toys on ebay and Missing Link, an amazing local store. The four characters on the right are "Peecols". Their heads, torsos, and legs are all removable so that you can build them in any combination you want!
IMG_1836
Gloomybear! Cupcake android! Tokidoki! anddd some of Amanda Vissell's adorable Apocalypse series.
IMG_1855
I picked up these awesome little space rangers at a local dollar store. Aren't they great?!
IMG_1856IMG_1850
Cyberman baked you a cake! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment