For the first part of our little staycation, Andrew and I drove out to Forest Grove and stayed at The Grand Lodge for two nights. The Grand Lodge was a "Masonic and Eastern Star Home" back in the 1920s. Its now owned by McMenamins, the company I work for. It's has a hotel, frisbee golf course, two restaurants, two bars, a spa, and a soaking pool!
One thing I love about McMenamins' properties, is that there's art and paintings everywhere. Every wall, corner, nook, and cranny is painted or decorated with something.
Me and Andrew had a lovely time at the Grand Lodge. We both had our first massages ever, which was ahhhmazing. We ate lots of yummy food, drank some delicious cocktails, walked around a lot admiring the property, and relaxed as hard as possible. It was definitely a good way to start off my staycation!



0 comments:
Post a Comment