Thursday, February 2, 2012

January in Pictures

IMG_1656
Here in Northern Oregon, we got our annual two days of light snow.

IMG_2555
Found a detachable Peter Pan collar on Ebay, paired it with one of my brooches. I felt a bit like Wednesday Adams all day, which is never a bad thing!

IMG_2147
My new favorite snack: homemade caramel and granny smith apples!

IMG_1973
Found this awesome flannel shirt at Goodwill. I actually didn’t realize it had text on the back until I was checking out, but it just made the shirt more awesome.

IMG_2468
Went to dinner at Interurban, where the menus come in old-school file folders, LCD Soundsystem flows from the turntable, and the food and drinks are crazy/delicious. I had some delicious polenta croquettes and fried pizza, with some yummy whiskey cocktails. A bit on the expensive side for me, but it was a neat experience. 

IMG_2475
Found a stripey long-sleeved dress on ebay with black buttons and a Peter Pan collar! Wore it with a black heart cameo.
IMG_1660And I made some lavender homemade icing (this picture doesn’t do the color justice) and made a mini cake with sprinkles. The icing was a bit liquidy, so I’ll have to adjust the recipe a bit next time. Still delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment