Friday, February 24, 2012

Lovely Things

I am madly in love with these purses from Betseyville. I saw a picture of the purple one online ages ago, then today searched for similar ones. I was super excited when I saw all the different colors it came in, and then super sad when I realized none of them are for sale any longer. I'll think I'll keep my eyes open on ebay until one pops up for sale.
This typewriter dress is amaziiiiing. I think high fashion gets too crazy sometimes, but this collection by Mary Katrantzou is really fun stuff. Check it out.

 These Cosmic Dolls by Requiem Art are amazing!
To Infinity!
Cosmic Dals' favorite toys

This recipe for Cake Batter Bark looks crazy delicious! A couple days ago, my friend Stacey and I threw a birthday party for her brother. We bought birthday cake flavored Oreos, cake batter ice cream, andddd cupcakes! We also have a habit of making insane cake batter shakes at my house. So yeah, I like non-cake items that taste like cake. A lot.
Okay. This last one is a weird one. Taxidermy Necklace! I know. It’s creepy, it’s macabre. That’s exactly why I like it!
Taxidermy Mouse 'Game Head' Style Necklace in PinkThis is from a shop on Etsy called Morbid Curio Taxidermy. She makes quite a few jewelry pieces, and some statues. Most of them involve mice or rats. To be honest, if they were cheaper, I’d probably buy one. And don’t worry, none of the animals she uses were killed for this purpose. They were already dead or frozen (for reptile food).

0 comments:

Post a Comment