dress: Guess, thrifted
cardigan: Fossil, thrifted
tights: Hot Topic
belt: ebay
shoes: Plato’s Closet
necklace: handmade by me
Yesterday was my 23rd birthday! It was a lovely day, one of my best birthdays in recent years! I made a crazy delicious Chocolate Stout Cake with Raspberry Liqueur frosting and raspberries on top. I had some of my wonderful friends over for a party, which included multiple rousing games of Apples to Apples and an all out Nerf Gun war.
I’m in love with my birthday dress. I picked it up last week when Stacey and I did some thrift store shopping. After I found this dress, Stacey ended up finding a pastel pink lace dress from the 1950’s! We plan on dressing up together sometime this week for a fancy smancy night on the town.
The tights I’m wearing are pretty fun ones. They make it look like I have jewelry-style garters tattooed above my knee. I picked them up for a dollar on Hot Topic’s clearance rack. Sadly, they’re pretty
cheaply made, and they were already getting holes and runs in them by the end of the night, so I probably won’t be wearing them again. Good thing they were just a dollar!
Also. My lovely boyfriend, Andrew, took pictures with me. Check out his snazziness!




It was hard to get pictures of us together, since this kept happening:
cardigan: Fossil, thrifted
tights: Hot Topic
belt: ebay
shoes: Plato’s Closet
necklace: handmade by me
Yesterday was my 23rd birthday! It was a lovely day, one of my best birthdays in recent years! I made a crazy delicious Chocolate Stout Cake with Raspberry Liqueur frosting and raspberries on top. I had some of my wonderful friends over for a party, which included multiple rousing games of Apples to Apples and an all out Nerf Gun war.
I’m in love with my birthday dress. I picked it up last week when Stacey and I did some thrift store shopping. After I found this dress, Stacey ended up finding a pastel pink lace dress from the 1950’s! We plan on dressing up together sometime this week for a fancy smancy night on the town.
The tights I’m wearing are pretty fun ones. They make it look like I have jewelry-style garters tattooed above my knee. I picked them up for a dollar on Hot Topic’s clearance rack. Sadly, they’re pretty
cheaply made, and they were already getting holes and runs in them by the end of the night, so I probably won’t be wearing them again. Good thing they were just a dollar!
Also. My lovely boyfriend, Andrew, took pictures with me. Check out his snazziness!
Oh dear. That’s what I get for purchasing him weapons as Christmas presents. tsk, tsk.




0 comments:
Post a Comment