Friday, February 10, 2012

Outfit- In a Galaxy Far, Far Away

IMG_2894IMG_2853IMG_2862IMG_2880IMG_2820IMG_2815
flannel shirt: O’Neill, thrifted
t-shirt: thrifted: Buffalo Exchange
brooch: my shop

So today is the day that Star Wars: Episode 1 premieres in 3D, with the rest of the movies soon to follow. I have some pretty mixed feelings about this. I love Star Wars, but I feel like Lucas has the tendency of bastardizing his own creations in the name of $$$$. Alas, I felt the need to wear my Star Wars shirt today, and I’ll probably end up giving in and going to the theater sometime this week to see some three-dimensional light saber action. (I’ll just cover my eyes whenever Jar Jar Binks makes an appearance. But I digress…

I have a long night of work at the pub ahead of me, so I’m wearing the mandatory collared shirt. I’m rocking a dangly earring in just one ear today, inspired by my best friend, Stacey, and her habit of asymmetrical earwear. Sadly, I cannot wear my Darth Vader mask to work while hitting unsuspecting customers with my lightsaber. I may or may not have been a lady Darth Vader for Halloween one year. I also may or may not have a whole shelf devoted to Star Wars figurines.IMG_2825

0 comments:

Post a Comment