Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outfit-Intergalactic Planetary Space Commander

IMG_3106
I really love outfits with a theme to them, like costumes. For example, today I’m a space cadet from the future! I really love sci-fi, especially the cheesy novels/movies from the 1950’s-1960s. I’d love to steal some of the outfits from old sci-fi movies.
combo
IMG_3130
IMG_3058IMG_3116
dress: thrifted, Goodwill in Alaska
shirt: Old Navy
leggings: Forever 21
boots: T.U.K.
fireflower pin: Pixel Party
space commander pin: handmade
necklace: bead store

The boots I’m wearing are my favorites ever. Last year, I decided I desperately needed a pair of badass black boots. I couldn’t find any that were what I wanted, until I stumbled onto T.U.K.’s website. I emailed the company to see where I could get the specific boots in Portland. There was only one store that sold them. When I got there, they only had one pair left and it just happened to be in my size, and on sale! So, obviously, these boots and I were destined to be together.

I made my space commander pin by taking one of my dad’s old Air Force pins, painting the blue stripes black, and adding a Saturn sticker.

Also, everyone in my home galaxy wear two watches. What, you earthlings don’t? How peculiar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment