Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thrifting Day!

A week or so ago, me and miss Stacey had another one of our amazing Portland thrift store adventures. Here’s some of the sights we saw:
IMG_2708IMG_2709IMG_2711IMG_2712
The above pictures are from an amazing shop called Magpie. They always have amazing window displays, not to mention the best selection of jewelry. Do you see all those cameos?! I wish I could give them all a home. Sigh.
IMG_2725IMG_2726IMG_2727
These are from Vintage Pink. I was so in love with all three of these items, but they were a bit spendy for me.
And here’s some lovely street art for ya:
IMG_2721IMG_2719IMG_2714IMG_2720
And last, but not least: Here’s some of the great things that I ended up bringing home:
IMG_2754IMG_2762
IMG_2732IMG_2764IMG_2736IMG_2744
IMG_2739
Isn’t that owl adorable?! I freaked out a bit when I saw it, mostly because my mom used to have the same exact one. It was always sitting on her trinket shelf while I was growing up. I also couldn’t pass up that creepy mannequin head for $5! I plan on dying her hair purple and giving her some better bangs. That red/white stripey fabric in the background is an awesome apron. I’ve been wanting a cute apron for awhile. I might dress this one up with some ruffles, and add some fun pockets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment