Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lovely Things


This handmade comic dress
I adore anything with comic print. If I had an extra two hundred bucks lying around, I would make this dress mine!
space gun mug
This ray gun mug
I’m a sucker for anything with ray guns! Speaking of ray guns…
Tips for making ray guns
This amazing handmade ray gun
Check out the tutorial. The maker creates these out of found pieces like vases, metal candlesticks, and door knobs. They then rig them with LED lights! If I had some power tools and the electrical know-how, this would be a super fun project.

Red velvet and pink hot chocolate
 This delicious recipe for Red Velvet Hot Chocolate


vein tights
These veiny tights
I feel like these might appear odd from far away, like you had a skin disease. I really like the way they look though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment