Friday, February 17, 2012

Lovely Things


This Galaxy Ring from Etsy.
Lately I've been digging glitter on things a bit more than I usually do, especially if it's purple or blue glitter. Here's some other neat ones:
Technicolor Northern Lights Ring in Silver  Rainbow Glitter Ring



This DIY for Mounted Toy Animal Heads
I would love to try this out when some dinosaur heads. I have quite a few extra triceratops and brontosauruses (brontosauri?) lying around.
Color In Dress
This Color-In Dress
This would be so fun to do. I really love the ideas of clothes that you can customize yourself.
Imperial Forces Wallpaper
This Flocked Star Wars Wallpaper
Ohmygoodness. This is actually for sale. And it's textured?! If I had a house where I could put up wallpaper, I'd be pasting this all over the walls right this second.

This scientifically-accurate print by Teagan White

So that's some of the loveliness the internet showed me this week. Hope you all are having a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment